Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Watching a month of TV in three days...

Life has been SUPER crazy lately! I am almost a month behind on several TV shows (mostly Once Upon a Time, although I just caught up on SHIELD yesterday). Right now, however, I'm in a lull.

I just got a new job at Target. I was supposed to have me orientation yesterday so Saturday was my LAST DAY at Subway (WOOT WOOT!!!). But then my orientation was pushed back to Saturday because of a backlog (not Target's) due to all the seasonal hiring so this week, I'm only working one job, instead of the two or three I've been for the last few months. So I'm watching TV and playing a lot of Final Fantasy (logged almost 30 hours in the last few days alone).


Once Upon a Time I dislike Neverland. And these episodes are crazy long! No wonder I was 5 episodes behind yesterday! Now I'm only 3 and a half. About the only thing I like is Hook. He's pretty awesome. But I totally hate how poor Hook seems to be getting the raw end of the deal. I really really hope he gets his happily-ever-after, even if his happily ever after is a White.
Down to 2. Thankful to find us actually back in Storybrooke. Also kinda excited about the appearance of the Darlings.
Last one and then I'll be all caught up!

Grey's Anatomy This is the first show I watch when I see it in my Hulu queue. I'm still not quite sure why. It's horrendously addicting, I guess. I really liked last week's episode, with Callie's court case and everything although the flashbacks revealing Arizona's miscarriage were a bit of a stretch. But it was a riveting episode. I think I actually managed to stop everything else and just watch that episode. (I never do one thing at a time! Right now, I'm playing FFXII on my TV, watching Once Upon a Time in one window and typing this up in another...)

The Big Bang Theory Let's face it. There's not that much to respond to. It's funny, one of my favorite shows, but ...well... I will say I'm glad Raj's ex seems to finally be completely out of the picture.

Agents of SHIELD I quite like this show. This week was particularly good, with an Asguardian and everything. Actually, I really liked the whole concept behind the idea of a normal person deserting on earth and hanging out for a few thousand years.

Castle Yep. Still watching. Monday's episode crazy freaked me out. Shivers up and down my spine through the whole thing. I liked it. I can now say that the quality of the show has not gone down due to the engagement. Which was a fear of mine. But there have been some really good episodes this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment