Monday, November 4, 2013

Life Interfered

So... it's been a while.  In my defense, I haven't watched much of anything lately. If a number of shows hadn't taken a break for the week of Halloween, I would be hopelessly behind.

I've been watching some TV and on Halloween, I watched Halloween with my brother, Dad and sister (who is currently staying with us for a week or so). Which is part of the reason I haven't been watching TV.  I've been hanging with my sister and working and watching old episodes of Big Bang (her favorite).

And now it's November, National Novel Writing Month.  And my brother is all gung-ho to do it and is reminding me to do it as well.  And so I'm doing it. Kind of.  Last night I finally started and I'm at about 1200 words.  Yeah.  I'm going to work on that a bit after I work on a few other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment